German Artillery 1914-1918 Paperback / softback
The importance of artillery in warfare grew more and more throughout the nineteenth and early-twentieth centuries.
New developments such as solid cannon barrels improved hit accuracy and the range of projectiles.
This Fact File volume focuses on German Artillery during the Great War, when it could be argued that artillery was for the first time the dominant weapon on the battlefield.
Wolfgang Fleischer discusses the diversity of artillery developed and used during the First World War by the Germans.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 128 pages, 151 b/w photographs, 7 colour images and 42 drawings
- Publisher: Pen & Sword Books Ltd
- Publication Date: 30/10/2014
- Category: British & Irish history
- ISBN: 9781473823983