Global economic prospects, January 2017 : broad-based upturn, but for how long? Paperback / softback
Global Economic Prospects is a World Bank Group Flagship Report.
Published semiannually, the report includes analysis of topical policy challenges faced by developing countries through in-depth research in the January edition, and shorter analytical pieces in the June edition.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 259 pages, col. figs, tables
- Publisher: World Bank Publications
- Publication Date: 28/02/2018
- Category: Economic theory & philosophy
- ISBN: 9781464811630