Logistics competencies, skills, and training : a global overview Paperback / softback
Part of the World Bank studies series
This report covers the skills and competences that enable the logistics industry to perform its role effectively.
Survey results suggest that around the world the industry struggles to find and retain properly skilled personnel.
The report reviews initiatives and policies to enhance the skills and create quality logistics jobs.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 107 pages, col. figs., tables
- Publisher: World Bank Publications
- Publication Date: 30/07/2017
- Category: Purchasing & supply management
- ISBN: 9781464811401