Opportunities for environmentally healthy, inclusive, and resilient growth in Mexico's Yucatan Peninsula Paperback / softback
by World Bank
Edited by Ernesto Sanchez-Triana
Part of the International development in focus series
Mexico's Yucatan Peninsula faces growing risks from environmental hazards.
Oil spills, hurricanes, coral bleaching, extreme flooding, and erosion have all been experienced over the past decade.
This report explores selected topics that aim to inform decision-making in the region.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 139 pages, col. figs, tables
- Publisher: World Bank Publications
- Publication Date: 30/01/2020
- Category: Development economics
- ISBN: 9781464813573