Time-varying Network Optimization Hardback
Part of the International Series in Operations Research & Management Science series
This text describes a series of models, propositions, and algorithms developed in recent years on time-varying networks.
References and discussions on relevant problems and studies that have appeared in the literature are integrated in the book.
Its eight chapters consider problems including the shortest path problem, the minimum-spanning tree problem, the maximum flow problem, and many more.
The time-varying traveling salesman problem and the Chinese postman problem are presented in a chapter together with the time-varying generalized problem.
While these topics are examined within the framework of time-varying networks, each chapter is self-contained so that each can be read - and used - separately.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 248 pages, 14 Tables, black and white; 63 Illustrations, black and white; XVI, 248 p. 63 illus.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Publication Date: 04/05/2007
- Category: Computer networking & communications
- ISBN: 9780387712147
- Paperback / softback from £59.75