Inside the World Bank : Exploding the Myth of the Monolithic Bank Hardback
by Y. Xu
This book argues that the World Bank, far from being a unitary actor, is fundamentally plural, internally fragmented and dispersed, with cascading chains of delegation, authority and controls, and with considerable discretion delegated to the staff.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 249 pages, 2 Illustrations, black and white; XIV, 249 p. 2 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 02/10/2009
- Category: Non-governmental organizations (NGOs)
- ISBN: 9780230616721
- PDF from £46.75
- Paperback / softback from £42.69