Extreme Financial Risks : From Dependence to Risk Management Paperback / softback
"Clearly elucidates extreme financial risks associated with rare events such as financial crashes.
The highlight of the book is the delineation of various copulas in conjunction with financial dependences among different assets of a portfolio.
In particular, the insightful discussion on quadrant and orthant dependences casts new light on the connection between marginal models and financial dependence...brings a vivid portrayal of the subject." -- MATHEMATICAL REVIEWS
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 312 pages, 16 Tables, black and white; 62 Illustrations, black and white; XVI, 312 p. 62 illus.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Publication Date: 02/11/2005
- Category: Investment & securities
- ISBN: 9783540272649
- PDF from £63.33