How to Draw: Manga Chibis : In Simple Steps Paperback / softback
by Yishan Li
Part of the How to Draw series
28 different characters, poses and expressions that offer a dynamic selection of manga chibi figures.
Chibis are a fun subject to explore, with large eyes, tiny bodies and very expressive emotions.
This is a genre perfect for anyone seeking to learn a simpler form of manga and the basics of creating these delightful characters.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 32 pages, 220 Line drawings, color
- Publisher: Search Press Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/09/2016
- Category: Graphic novel & Manga artwork
- ISBN: 9781782213444