Yoko Saito's Floral Bouquet Quilts Paperback / softback
by Yoko Saito
Acclaimed Japanese designer, quilter, author, and teacher Yoko Saito is known around the world for her ingenious use of taupe colour palettes.
In this superbly illustrated book, she uses fabric and design to create exquisite works of art.
She offers 29 projects, from pouches and bags to wall quilts and a cushion cover she also shares her three-dimensional technique for making flower stunning petals.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 112 pages, Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Stitch Publications
- Publication Date: 30/11/2017
- Category: Embroidery crafts
- ISBN: 9780985974671