Meshless Methods in Solid Mechanics Hardback
This book covers the fundamentals of continuum mechanics, the integral formulation methods of continuum problems, the basic concepts of finite element methods, and the methodologies, formulations, procedures, and applications of various meshless methods.
It also provides general and detailed procedures of meshless analysis on elastostatics, elastodynamics, non-local continuum mechanics and plasticity with a large number of numerical examples.
Some basic and important mathematical methods are included in the Appendixes.
For readers who want to gain knowledge through hands-on experience, the meshless programs for elastostatics and elastodynamics are provided on an included disc.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 200 pages, 60 Illustrations, black and white; XII, 200 p. 60 illus.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Publication Date: 28/04/2006
- Category: Mechanics of solids
- ISBN: 9780387307367
- PDF from £59.50
- Paperback / softback from £57.69