Urban Black Women and the Politics of Resistance Hardback
Part of the The Politics of Intersectionality series
Contemporary urban spaces are critical sites of resistance for black women.
By focusing on the spatial aspects of political resistance of black women in Newark, this book provides new ways of understanding the complex dynamics and innovative political practices within major American cities.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 212 pages, XV, 212 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 28/09/2012
- Category: Urban communities
- ISBN: 9780230339033
- Paperback / softback from £33.99