Advances in Artificial Intelligence : 20th Conference of the Canadian Society for Computational Studies of Intelligence, Canadian AI 2007, Montreal, Canada, May 28-30, 2007, Proceedings Paperback / softback
Edited by Ziad Kobti, Dan Wu
Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science series
This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 20th Conference of the Canadian Society for Computational Studies of Intelligence, Canadian AI 2007, held in Montreal, Canada, in May 2007.
The 46 revised full papers cover agents, bioinformatics, classification, constraint satisfaction, data mining, knowledge representation and reasoning, learning, natural language, and planning.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 556 pages, XII, 556 p.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Publication Date: 10/05/2007
- Category: Artificial intelligence
- ISBN: 9783540726647