Using a cultural approach to classical myths, this book examines how they affect psychoanalytic theory, historical experience, elite culture, popular culture, and everyday life.
Berger explores diverse topics such as the Oedipus Myth, James Bond, Star Wars, and fairy tales.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 133 pages, 8 Illustrations, black and white; X, 133 p. 8 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 30/10/2012
- Category: Cultural studies
- ISBN: 9781137301666
- PDF from £39.94
- Paperback / softback from £36.99