After the Dresden Bombing : Pathways of Memory, 1945 to the Present Hardback
by A. Fuchs
Part of the Palgrave Macmillan Memory Studies series
Anne Fuchs traces the aftermath of the Dresden bombing in the collective imagination from 1945 to today.
As a case study of an event that gained local, national and global iconicity, the book investigates the role of photography, fine art, architecture, literature and film in dialogue with the changing German socio-political landscape.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 288 pages, XIII, 288 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 16/11/2011
- Category: European history
- ISBN: 9780230285811
- PDF from £63.33
- Paperback / softback from £57.39