Albert Schweitzer's Legacy for Education : Reverence for Life Hardback
by A. G. Rud
This is the first book devoted to the study of the thought of Albert Schweitzer as it relates to educational theory and practice.
Rud argues that Schweitzer's life and work offer inspiration and timely insights for both educational thought and practice in our new century.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 173 pages, XVIII, 173 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 14/12/2010
- Category: Philosophy & theory of education
- ISBN: 9780230108561
- Paperback / softback from £33.95