Governing Cotton : Globalization and Poverty in Africa Hardback
by Adam Sneyd
Part of the International Political Economy Series series
This book traces the historic relationships between cotton production, the international cotton trade and poverty south of the Sahara, and assesses various approaches to corporate social responsibility and nongovernmental policy advocacy in this area.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 241 pages, XI, 241 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 28/01/2011
- Category: Development studies
- ISBN: 9780230252783
- Paperback / softback from £48.95