The Changing Basis of Political Conflict in Advanced Western Democracies : The Politics of Identity in the United States, the Netherlands, and Belgium Hardback
Part of the Perspectives in Comparative Politics series
Political conflict in Western democracies has traditionally emerged from politics rooted in competing ideologies and interests.
With the rise of politics of identity, political conflict is morphing as political parties align themselves with identities, rather than ideologies or interests.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 119 pages, XIV, 119 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 10/06/2013
- Category: Comparative politics
- ISBN: 9781137306647
- Paperback / softback from £43.65