Ethical Issues in International Communication Hardback
A collection of essays from scholars around the globe examining the ethical issues and problems associated with some of the major areas within contemporary international communication: journalism, PR, marketing communication, and political rhetoric.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 277 pages, XII, 277 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 29/04/2011
- Category: Communication studies
- ISBN: 9780230272897
- PDF from £67.58
- Paperback / softback from £52.99