Basic Income Guarantee : Your Right to Economic Security Paperback / softback
Part of the Exploring the Basic Income Guarantee series
A Basic Income Guarantee (BIG) is the unconditional government-ensured guarantee that all citizens will have enough income to meet their basic needs without a work requirement.
Significant questions include: Why should we adopt a BIG?
Can the U.S. afford it? Why don't the current welfare programs work? Why not guarantee everyone a job? Would anyone work if his or her income were guaranteed?
Has a BIG ever been tested? This book answers these questions and many more in simple, easy-to-understand language.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 204 pages, XV, 204 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 08/05/2013
- Category: Economic theory & philosophy
- ISBN: 9781137347886
- Paperback / softback from £18.15
- Hardback from £100.85