IB Diploma : History for the IB Diploma Paper 2 Independence Movements (1800-2000) Paperback / softback
Comprehensive second editions of History for the IB Diploma Paper 2, revised for first teaching in 2015. This coursebook covers Paper 2, World History Topic 8: Independence Movements (1800-2000) of the History for the IB Diploma syllabus for first assessment in 2017.
Tailored to the requirements of the IB syllabus and written by experienced IB History examiners and teachers, it offers authoritative and engaging guidance through the following detailed studies from around the world: Zimbabwe, India and Pakistan, Vietnam, Cuba, and Ireland.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 287 pages, Worked examples or Exercises
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Publication Date: 17/09/2015
- Category: General & world history
- ISBN: 9781107556232