Child Soldiers: from Recruitment to Reintegration Hardback
This book examines the complex and under-researched relationship between recruitment experiences and reintegration outcomes for child soldiers.
It looks at time spent in the group, issues of cohesion, identification, affiliation, membership and the post demobilization experience of return, and resettlement.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 325 pages, XXI, 325 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 26/08/2011
- Category: Age groups: children
- ISBN: 9780230241961
- PDF from £63.33
- Paperback / softback from £65.95