Questioning Hybridity, Postcolonialism and Globalization Hardback
AcheraIou analyzes hybridity using a theoretical, empirical approach that reorients debates on metissage and the 'Third Space', arguing for the decolonization of postcolonialism.
Hybridity is examined in the light of globalization, indicating how postcolonial discourse could become a counter-hegemonic ethics of resistance to global neoliberal doxa.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 223 pages, VIII, 223 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 17/05/2011
- Category: Literary theory
- ISBN: 9780230298286
- Paperback / softback from £48.95