Fingerprint Evidence Paperback / softback
by Amy Kortuem
Part of the Crime Solvers series
A robbery has occurred. At first glance, it looks as though nothing was left behind.
But when fingerprint analysts arrive, they use a special light to find latent fingerprints.
Find out about the techniques and tools fingerprint analysts use to help bring even the toughest cases to a close.
A limited text load and a close photo-text match support developing readers.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 32 pages, 13 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Capstone Global Library Ltd
- Publication Date: 03/10/2019
- Category: Work & industry / world of work (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9781474763332
- Hardback from £10.19
- PDF from £6.29