The Big Book of Speedy Science : Things to Make and Do Paperback / softback
Send a rocket sky-high, create explosions and make a cup squawk like a parrot!
Not only that, these fun craft experiments help you learn about science, too.
This book will guide you in easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions through great crafty experiments, as well as explaining the science of sound, forces, light, how things change and how they grow. Using readily available materials that you can find around your house or school, these experiments couldn't be simpler - or more fun!- includes beautiful step-by-step illustrations- all experiments can be carried out at home or in school- Ties into the science National Curriculum
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 192 pages, 60-100 colour illustrations, including step-by-steps
- Publisher: Hachette Children's Group
- Publication Date: 26/05/2016
- Category: Science & technology: general interest (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9780750297820