Effective Coaching, and the Fallacy of Sustainable Change Hardback
by Arun Kohli
Part of the Management for Professionals series
This book presents an evidence-based discussion of two critical areas that are gaining importance in the business world and personal development alike: namely, coaching and being a coach.
Does coaching work? If so, then for whom does it add value and what is it really all about?
Today, just about everybody in personal services seems to have become a coach.
Is it just another modern expression or a buzzword for something that other disciplines were already providing?
This book seeks to arrive at clear answers to these questions, providing a thought-provoking and insightful narrative that is likely to leave behind a lasting impact on the industry and its potential clients.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 170 pages, 8 Illustrations, color; 1 Illustrations, black and white; XVI, 170 p. 9 illus., 8 illus.
- Publisher: Springer International Publishing AG
- Publication Date: 10/09/2016
- Category: Occupational & industrial psychology
- ISBN: 9783319397344
- PDF from £50.99
- Paperback / softback from £59.99