We the Living Paperback / softback
by Ayn Rand
Part of the Penguin Modern Classics series
Depicting the daily struggle of the individual against a tyrannical dictatorship, We the Living shows the terrible impact of a revolution on three people who demand the right to live their own lives and pursue their happiness.
Kira, determined to maintain her independence and courageous in the face of starvation and poverty; Leo, upper class and paralysed by state repression; and Andrei, an idealistic communist and officer in the secret police who nonetheless wants to help his friends.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 464 pages
- Publisher: Penguin Books Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/07/2010
- Category: Modern & contemporary fiction (post c 1945)
- ISBN: 9780141193885
- EPUB from £7.29
- Hardback from £26.65
- eAudiobook MP3 from £23.48