Police personnel have increasingly been deployed outside their own domestic jurisdictions to uphold law and order and to help rebuild states.
This book explores the phenomenon of a 'new international policing' and outlines the range of challenges and opportunities it presents to both practitioners and theorists.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 192 pages, 3 Illustrations, black and white; XV, 192 p. 3 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 12/03/2009
- Category: Police & security services
- ISBN: 9780230573901
- Paperback / softback from £57.59
- PDF from £63.33