American Culture Transformed : Dialing 9/11 Paperback / softback
The bombing of the Twin Towers in New York on September 11, 2001, marked a major turning point in modern American culture.
Authors Bruce Tucker and Priscilla L. Walton examine critical moments in the aftermath of 9/11 arguing that commentators abandoned complexity, seeking to reduce events to their simplest signification.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 179 pages, XVII, 179 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 27/07/2012
- Category: Cultural studies
- ISBN: 9781137033499
- Hardback from £49.35
- PDF from £16.99