Sensory Marketing Hardback
The book covers the ongoing shift from mass-marketing and micro-marketing to sensory marketing in terms of the increased individualization in the contemporary society.
It shows the importance in reaching the individuals' five senses at a deeper level than traditional marketing theories do.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 183 pages, XIII, 183 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 21/05/2009
- Category: Business strategy
- ISBN: 9780230576575
- Paperback / softback from £32.35
- Hardback from £91.25
- PDF from £28.55
- EPUB from £28.55