Sensory Marketing : Theoretical and Empirical Grounds Paperback / softback
Part of the Routledge Interpretive Marketing Research series
Sensory Marketing offers a global view of the use of senses in marketing strategy based on consumers' perception and behaviour.
Integrating the company constraints and classical approaches of branding and communication, the author presents sensory marketing as an emergent marketing paradigm in theory and practice.
This book will be an important contribution that will provide useful reading for marketing scholars and consumer psychologists across the world.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 404 pages, 32 Line drawings, black and white; 15 Tables, black and white
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 06/08/2018
- Category: Occupational & industrial psychology
- ISBN: 9781138340053