Vanity: 21st Century Selves Hardback
What role does 'vanity' play in the lives of 21st century subjects?
Exploring a range of fields including public health, information technology, media studies and feminist approaches to the body and beauty, this book offers a broad analysis of how 'vanity' shapes contemporary Western societies and its understandings of selfhood.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 210 pages, VII, 210 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 27/02/2013
- Category: Material culture
- ISBN: 9780230272187
- PDF from £16.15
- Paperback / softback from £18.89