Masculinities in Contemporary Argentine Popular Cinema Hardback
Examines contemporary cinematic representations of Argentine masculinities, the social construction of gender, and the financing of domestic film production following Argentina's 1990 change to a neo-liberal economic model.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 228 pages, XII, 228 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 24/04/2012
- Category: Film theory & criticism
- ISBN: 9780230338180
- PDF from £56.95
- Paperback / softback from £52.99