Representing History, Class, and Gender in Spain and Latin America : Children and Adolescents in Film Hardback
This anthology explores the role of children and teenagers in Latin American and Spanish Film as protagonists, victims and witnesses of societies polarized by and still grappling with the consequences of political divisions.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 248 pages, X, 248 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 25/07/2012
- Category: Film theory & criticism
- ISBN: 9781137030863
- PDF from £59.50
- Paperback / softback from £57.69