Clarkson pays sustained attention to the dynamic interaction between Coetzee's fiction and his critical writing, exploring the Nobel prize-winner's participation in, and contribution to, contemporary literary-philosophical debates.
The book engages with the most recent literary and philosophical responses to Coetzee's work.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 230 pages, IX, 230 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 29/10/2009
- Category: Literary essays
- ISBN: 9780230221567
- PDF from £28.04
- Paperback / softback from £31.05