Scaly Spotted Feathered Frilled : How Do We Know What Dinosaurs Really Looked Like? Paperback / softback
No human being has ever seen a triceratops or velociraptor or even the mighty Tyrannosaurus rex.
They left behind only their impressive bones. So how can scientists know what color dinosaurs were? Or if their flesh was scaly or feathered? Could that fierce T. rex have been born with spots? In a first for young readers, the Sibert medalist Catherine Thimmesh introduces the incredible talents of the paleoartist, whose work reanimates gone-but-never-forgotten dinosaurs in giant full-color paintings that are as strikingly beautiful as they aim to be scientifically accurate in every detail.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: Full colour illustrations
- Publisher: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company
- Publication Date: 21/11/2017
- Category: Dinosaurs & prehistoric world (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9781328740885