An Introduction to Coping with Panic, 2nd edition Paperback / softback
Part of the An Introduction to Coping series series
Learn how to manage your feelings of panic Panic disorder and panic attacks affect many people across the world.
This self-help guide explains how panic develops and what keeps it going.
This updated edition gives you clinically proven cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) techniques to help you recognise the link between your thoughts and your panic:How to spot and challenge thoughts that make you panicKeeping a panic diaryLearn calming breathing techniques
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 96 pages, B&w integrated illustrations throughout
- Publisher: Little, Brown Book Group
- Publication Date: 06/04/2017
- Category: Coping with anxiety & phobias
- ISBN: 9781472138538
- EPUB from £2.99