The Professor Paperback / softback
Edited by Heather Glen
The hero of Charlotte Bronte's first novel escapes a dreary clerkship in industrial Yorkshire by taking a job as a teacher in Belgium.
There, however, his entanglement with the sensuous but manipulative Zoraide Reuter, complicates his affections for a penniless girl who is both teacher and pupil in Reuter's school.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 320 pages
- Publisher: Penguin Books Ltd
- Publication Date: 26/01/1989
- Category: Classic fiction (pre c 1945)
- ISBN: 9780140433111
- Paperback / softback from £2.50
- Hardback from £11.35
- EPUB from £1.88