Writing and Staging Myths and Legends Hardback
Part of the Writing and Staging Plays series
What are myths and legends? How can you write plays that make myths and legends come to life?
How can you turn a story full of famous characters into a fresh and exciting production?
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 48 pages, Illustrations, color
- Publisher: Capstone Global Library Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/03/2016
- Category: Drama & performing (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9781474715393
- Paperback / softback from £6.69
- PDF from £2.63