Uncovering Student Thinking About Mathematics in the Common Core, High School : 25 Formative Assessment Probes PDF
Take the guesswork out of high school math instruction!
Quickly and reliably uncover common math misconceptions in Grades 9-12 with these convenient and easy-to-implement diagnostic tools! Bestselling authors Cheryl Rose Tobey and Carolyn B. Arline provide 25 new assessment probes that pinpoint subconcepts within the Common Core State Standards to promote deep learning and expert math instructionall while learning is underway.
Completely Common Core aligned, these grade-specific probes eliminate the guesswork and will help you
- Systematically address conceptual and procedural mistakes
- Pinpoint where students are struggling
- Plan targeted instruction in algebra, functions, logarithms, geometry, trigonometric ratios, statistics and probability, and more
- Format: PDF
- Pages: 256 pages
- Publisher: SAGE Publications
- Publication Date: 20/02/2014
- Category: Teaching skills & techniques
- ISBN: 9781483351506
- Paperback / softback from £25.05
- EPUB from £25.49