The IMF and European Economies : Crisis and Conditionality Hardback
by Chris Rogers
Part of the International Political Economy Series series
This book examines the role that the IMF has played in the management of financial crises in developed nations.
The topic is of particular significance in light of the global financial crisis that emerged following the collapse of American sub-prime mortgage markets in 2007, and the subsequent sovereign debt problems of many Western states.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 239 pages, IX, 239 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 17/07/2012
- Category: International finance
- ISBN: 9780230300651
- PDF from £53.54
- Paperback / softback from £55.79