French Grammar Paperback / softback
This concise summary of French grammar serves language students as a handy textbook supplement for classroom use, and is also valuable for translators whose first language is English.
Topics covered include parts of speech, sentence structure, punctuation, idioms, and pronunciation advice.
Small in size but packed with helpful instruction, this new edition is printed with headings and key phrases in a second color for fast, easy reference.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 240 pages
- Publisher: Barron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Publication Date: 01/05/2011
- Category: Language self-study texts
- ISBN: 9780764145957
- Paperback / softback from £5.49