The Changing Role of Central Banks Hardback
by D. Chorafas
The Changing Role of Central Banks derives lessons from current economic and financial challenges as well as failures in confronting them.
Through this approach, it brings under perspective political and social reactions to major economic problems of the last ten years, particularly those pertaining to money and initiatives taken by central banks.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 280 pages, XVI, 280 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 05/09/2013
- Category: Monetary economics
- ISBN: 9781137336279
- PDF from £63.75
- Paperback / softback from £58.55