Engaged Learning in the Academy : Challenges and Possibilities Hardback
by D. Moore
Part of the Community Engagement in Higher Education series
Moore asks the question of whether and under what conditions experience constitutes a legitimate source of knowledge and learning in higher education.
Drawing on theory and research, the book addresses three types of challenges and opportunities facing experiential educators: the epistemological, the pedagogical, and the institutional.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 228 pages, XVI, 228 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 20/03/2013
- Category: Curriculum planning & development
- ISBN: 9781137025180
- Paperback / softback from £50.59