Klein, Sartre and Imagination in the Films of Ingmar Bergman Hardback
by Dan Williams
This book explores connections between the diverse ideas of Melanie Klein, Jean-Paul Sartre and Ingmar Bergman.
These ideas are explored in relation to their shared focus on imagination and through detailed readings of a number of Bergman's key films.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 236 pages, VII, 236 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 27/07/2015
- Category: Individual film directors, film-makers
- ISBN: 9781137471970
- Paperback / softback from £16.65
- PDF from £16.15