Politics and Film : The Political Culture of Television and Movies Hardback
Politics and Film examines popular movies and television shows as indicators of social and political trends to explore the political culture of the United States.
Updated to include the popular and controversial movies and shows American Sniper, House of Cards, Orange Is the New Black, and Twelve Years a Slave, the second edition investigates popular conceptions of government, the military, intelligence and terrorism, punishment and policing, providing valuable insights for students of film and American politics alike.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 246 pages, 3 Graphs; 19 Halftones, black and white; 2 Illustrations, black and white
- Publisher: Rowman & Littlefield
- Publication Date: 26/07/2016
- Category: History of the Americas
- ISBN: 9781442262409
- Paperback / softback from £22.19
- EPUB from £81.00