Vision and Values in Design Management Paperback / softback
by David Hands
Part of the Required Reading Range series
This title demonstrates to students the value of design as a key strategic resource that can be utilized in the pursuit of securing a competitive advantage within highly complex and emergent markets.
It offers contributions from key thinkers and practitioners drawn from both industry and academia to provide an essential guide to the development, key issues and future directions of design management.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 192 pages, 200 colour illustrations
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Publication Date: 31/08/2009
- Category: Industrial / commercial art & design
- ISBN: 9782940373796
- PDF from £28.71
- EPUB from £28.71