Cosmetic Surgery Narratives : A Cross-Cultural Analysis of Women's Accounts Hardback
by Debra Gimlin
This book examines British and American women's narratives of cosmetic surgery, exploring what those narratives say about the contemporary status of cosmetic surgery and 'local' ideas about its legitimate and illegitimate uses.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 197 pages, IX, 197 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 23/10/2012
- Category: Cosmetic surgery
- ISBN: 9780230579385
- PDF from £54.40
- Paperback / softback from £50.59