Are you suffering from unrelated symptoms, like nausea, breathlessness when resting or lack of concentration?
These are just some of the symptoms that could mean you have Hyperventilation Syndrome.
HVS is a breathing disorder that involves rapid breathing from the chest, rather than the stomach.
It is usually a side effect of prolonged stress and is often untreated.
Dinah Bradley explains exactly what hyperventilation is and how to overcome.
There is also a plan and a workbook to help you manage your stress levels and other symptoms.
This book will literally make you breathe more easily.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 128 pages, Illustrations
- Publisher: Octopus Publishing Group
- Publication Date: 25/08/2011
- Category: Coping with illness
- ISBN: 9780857830296
- EPUB from £11.08