Gender, HIV and Risk : Navigating structural violence Hardback
by E. Anderson
Part of the Gender and Politics series
This book examines the gender context of HIV and critiques the global policy response. Anderson contributes to the feminist task of de-invisibilising gender as structural violence and identifies how gendered power structures are responded to at the local level in Malawi.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 191 pages, XIII, 191 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 04/03/2015
- Category: HIV / AIDS: social aspects
- ISBN: 9780230292888
- PDF from £46.75
- Paperback / softback from £48.95