Political Parties and Public Policy in the German Lander : When Parties Matter Hardback
by E. Turner
Part of the New Perspectives in German Political Studies series
Political Parties and Public Policy in the German Lander considers the extent to which, and in what circumstances, political parties affect public policy.
Exploring the regional level in Germany; using case studies in the areas of education, childcare and family, and labour market policy.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 263 pages, VIII, 263 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 26/08/2011
- Category: Political parties
- ISBN: 9780230284425
- Paperback / softback from £55.35
- PDF from £63.75